Enterprise REST API
Jack Henry Open Banking Ecosystem
Extend Your Technology Possibilities
Although Jack Henry Banking® provides one of the broadest product offerings available, we know that some of our core bank clients still want niche products outside of our product offering. If you’re looking for an open technology platform that can help improve your operations and efficiencies and help you maximize your technology investments, consider jXchange. jXChange offer both RESTful and SOAP APIs. jXchange SOAP provides a Web-based services-oriented architecture on a .NET platform that offers open connectivity between Jack Henry Banking core and complementary solutions and third-party products. This contemporary integration utility increases banks’ operating flexibility and enables them to leverage their existing and future technology investments. Before jXchange, software applications from Jack Henry Banking and third-party vendors required complex interfaces to move data to and from core and complementary products. jXchange replaces these high-cost, high-maintenance product interfaces with an open, standards-based translator of business information between Jack Henry Banking and third-party software products, regardless of platform, operating system, or development language. We are also rolling out REST based APIs on our platform to offer consumers for their innovation.
What It Does
- Provides modern, standards-based interoperability through a services-oriented architecture using the Windows® server family and .NET Web services as well as standards based Restful services.
- Translates business information between Jack Henry Banking and third-party software products, regardless of platform, operating system, or development language.
- Replaces high-cost, high maintenance product interfaces with an open, standards-based translator of business information.
- Modernizes operational, financial, customer, and account information sharing capabilities.
- Enables banks to seamlessly manage niche products.
- Offers uniform levels of service among many different products.
What It Does For You
- Increases banks’ operating flexibility and enables them to leverage their existing and future technology investments.
- Offers easier rollout of product releases through increased product compatibility.
- Reduces costs for software development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Provides the ability to deliver new products and enhancements to customers faster, easier, and at a lower cost.
- Provides banks wider flexibility when selecting business partners and vendors.
- Improves speed-to-market with competitive offerings.
Why Openness Is Critical to the Future of Banking